Sunday, July 16, 2017

Vermont Doll Lovers, July 15, 2017

The Vermont Doll Lovers met yesterday at a member's family home. The weather mostly cooperated, although this being Vermont we did experience intermittent clouds, making photography on the screened-in porch occasionally problematic. Five members attended, one name (and some doll sculpt names) to be filled in later as I am posting ahead of the person who took notes.

Here are Modern Wizard's dolls:
Because most are hybrids, I'll wait until she has posted her blog to list the sculpts. The big girl's given name is Sardonix.

Lyrajean brought an assortment of Volks dolls:
YoSD Kira and Yuh
SD Date and Jun Tachibana
SD Chiyo and ?
And two Unoa Quluts: a Lusis with a new face-up and a Sist.
Bittersweet Blue brought a FairyLand MiniFee Chloe, and two others:
My apologies if there is only one photo. I couldn't fix the others.

The member whose name I don't recall at the moment brought two big boys, a [I knew his sculpt name Saturday] seen with Modern Wizard's Sardonix, and an Angell-Studio David with custom face-up:
Finally, I brought elves (Creature Doll Lucia, Lumedoll Meissa and WithDolls Ruby, Egon and Angela) along with Dollmore's Judith Girl Scents of a Rose Zinna:
Check out Lucia's shoes. I made them!

Looking over the photos, I'm impressed by how many doll companies they represent. I'm glad our taste in dolls is all over the board, because we get to see more dolls that way.

Next meeting is in August.

2 comments:

  1. So many brands and dollies! Your girls looked wonderful as always. I do hope you had a great time!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was fun trying out a different location, even if it made photo-taking a challenge.

      Delete