If you looked at last week's post of my dolls at the meet-up, you'll have noticed Claude in a too-small kilt. I realized he needed one that doesn't look like he borrowed it from a younger brother. I put this kilt together early in the week, along with a new plaid, sporran and belt.
Last project of the week was a bathing suit for my Maxima Suntan Zinna. Next month's meet-up has a beach theme, so I've decided to feature my tan dolls. Two of the Raccoon girls already have crochet bikinis. I thought of putting Zinna in a crochet bikini also, but couldn't wrangle her into the top. She has extra torso joints--which makes her wriggle when I try to dress her--and the resin is too slippery for the yarn to get a grip. Plan B calls for a one-piece suit made of fabric. It's almost there but not quite: