Gratitude

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Vermont Doll Lovers Meeting, January 2017

Three members of the Vermont Doll Lovers group met yesterday for the first meeting of 2017: Lyrajean, Modern Wizard and myself. For a larger view of any of the photo-collages, click on the image.

Lyrajean brought her three Iplehouse EIDs: Asa, Bibiane and Bichun. She also brought her tinies: Volks Yo-SD Kira, Custom House Petite Ai Sariel and Uriel, Xagadoll Sylvia, Hujoo Freya, and her Spiritdoll cats, who were accompanied by their Sylvanian Family kittens. Her Star Wars cosplay Unoa Zest and Bimong Meronica battled with their new and improved light sabers.

Modern Wizard brought three dolls (left to right): a female elf made by fellow member DragonGems (aka Megan), a Soom Faery Legend Auber, and a custom Mattel Barbie head on a custom Spin Master Liv body. In the second photo they are joined by Lyrajean's Xagadoll Sylvia.

Finally, my dolls: I brought Iplehouse FID Miho and Lawrence, FairyLand PukiFee Sheep Story Rin, SoulDoll Soul Kid Yarn (minus the Winter Prince fullset), Bimong Butterfly Narae, and Soom Idealian51 Cuba Summer Monologue (romantic head).
With EID Bichun in the house, I thought it would be fun to show the EID and FID guys next to one another. It's funny, Lawrence doesn't look small until you see him with one of the big guys.
Now to think of which dolls I'll bring next month for the Valentine's Day meet-up...

8 comments:

  1. Nice meeting! You all have such pretty dollies :D
    I loved the EID FID comparison, it is totally true: Lawrence doesn't look small, but next to each other they are completely different scales! :O
    Hope you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wondering how FID would look next to HID, because the body is supposed to be based on HID rather than EID.

      Whenever someone brings miniature figures, these end up balanced on dolls' heads or tucked under their arms, while our comments get louder and sillier. We definitely had a good time. :)

      Delete
  2. Ladies you had a great time for sure. I love to see meeting pictures, and the comparison is really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm hoping we have a few more members present for the Valentine's Day meeting.

      Delete
  3. Looks like your new year started the best way: friends, dolls and lots of fun ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so many dolls!! I can't imagine how one person can carry so many resin haha! I'm lazy to even bring one yoSd outside LOL
    But it looks so much fun, I bet it was totally worth it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have one person who brings many dolls and another who brings very few. I guess they even out. LOL I tend to bring only as many as I can carry from the car to the meeting place in one trip. ;) These meets are always fun.

      Delete