So I turned to an old standby: Gracefaerie's #21 Corset for MSD. The pattern includes four custom sizes. I chose the one for 43cm Narae, knowing I would have to lengthen the corset to accommodate Lucy's longer torso. I also chose the pattern version with a closed front and lacing up the back, as that one most resembles the bustier in Night at the Opera. Considering the fit of the final version, I would have done better choosing a version that laces up the front. If I make this outfit again I'll try that. You'll notice I also changed my fabric. As pretty as the suede cloth is, it was too hard to sew and so I opted for a quilter's cotton with a Japanese print.
With the bustier finally squared away I was able to start on the skirt. I made a quick muslin to check for length. Based on the results I added three-quarters of an inch to each skirt pattern piece just above the knees. The next time I use this pattern for a Raccoon girl, I'll make that a full inch, because the skirt is just a wee bit short in front. I used a fabric that looks like silk on the right side but is backed by a shiny synthetic. A note for next time: use a thinner fabric. The skirt is fully lined. While that conceals shreddy edges, it also makes the skirt thicker and heavier. The skirt is form-fitting through the hips to the knees, so this pattern will not work for Raccoon girls with the original glamour body. Lucy has the slim body.