Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Frozen Heart: Elsa and Anna

I posted a Frozen-inspired photostory on Den of Angels, and thought I'd repeat it here for anyone who doesn't have access to DoA. Some of the photos are different. I have also tweaked the text in a few places. Enjoy!



Anna: I can't believe Elsa has made it snow in July! It's pretty, 
but I really hope she'll bring back summer.

Elsa: Anna, what are you doing here? You must go back! You're not safe here.
Anna: Why wouldn't I be safe? You're my sister. And besides, Arendell 
is in really, really deep snow. Please, Elsa, end this winter and come home.
Elsa: This is my home now, Anna. I'm happy here. Leave me alone.


Anna: How can you be happy all alone? I need you. 
Arendell needs you. Surely you can reverse this winter!
Elsa: I can't! Don't you understand? I don't know how!
Elsa: I don't want to hurt you, Anna.  But you're
in great danger here. Everything I touch turns to ice.

Anna: Oh! Oh, no...


Anna: So cold. So very, very c-c-c-cold.
Elsa: I'm sorry, Anna. I can't be what you want me to be. 
Now will you go?



Anna: I'm not leaving without you, Elsa.
Love will find a way.









2 comments:

  1. This is perfect!! Love how the costumes turned out, and the sculpts are just perfect for them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's hard to believe I originally thought Mirwen should be Anna and Lacrima should be Elsa. Reversing them made the characters come to life. The costumes were a lot of work but I'm so pleased with how they turned out. All I need is to make Anna's mittens a wee bit smaller...

      Delete