Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter with the Iple Kids

Easter morning didn't look too promising, what with its thin layer of new snow.  By noon the weather had improved--it was still cold, but at least the sun was shining.  A good day for photos of the little ones in their Easter finery.  Well, maybe not so good after all.  No one wanted to sit still, because sitting still invites the cold to settle in.  Besides, who wants to sit for a photographer when they could be hunting Easter eggs?
The older girls didn't mind sitting.  As chaperones they wouldn't be looking for eggs--they'd be too busy keeping an eye on the young ones.
The littlest girls thought they were ready for the Easter bunny.  Until this guy showed up!
"Don't be afraid.  Mr. Bunny is here to signal the start of the Easter egg hunt."

At that they all scattered, presumably to hunt for eggs, although I suspect some of them ran away in fright.  Let's hope they return in time for next Saturday's Easter meet-up of the Vermont Doll Lovers.

***********************

I had planned to announce my fifth anniversary of writing As The Resin World Turns this week.  Then I took another look at my earliest blog post and noticed it was in March, not April, of 2010.  How about that?  I missed my own anniversary.







4 comments:

  1. Happy belated anniversary anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! And happy blog anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Wish I could have shot the pics outside, but we really did have snow. In fact, it's snowing now.

      Delete