Gratitude

Sunday, December 22, 2013

A Chance Encounter

Resin Corner has turned to ice, quite literally.  I haven't taken photos yet, because my driveway is a sheet of glare ice and I'm leery of putting a foot wrong.  So I thought it would be nice to turn back the clock to warmer weather and Heath, sitting on a park bench with his computer...

It's a beautiful day.  Warm.  Sunny.  Other than the birds chirping in the trees, there is nothing to distract him.  Or is there?
Nothing like a pretty girl to take a guy's attention off his work.  What are the chances she might sit down?  He should make room, just in case.
Gosh, that was easy.  Did she read his mind or something?
"I'm not interrupting you, am I?  If you need quiet, I have a magazine I can read.  It's just that there are no other benches around."
"I could use an interruption.  The computer makes my eyes tired."  
(I'd much rather look at her, anyway.)
"My name is Danica.  What's yours?
"I'm Heath."  
(I'd ask her if she comes here often, but it sounds like a line.  I'd sure like to know the answer, though.)
"I haven't seen you in the park before.  Do you come here often?"
"Not as often as I'd like to." 
(Not as often as I should, obviously.)

"Me neither."


To be continued...

















3 comments:

  1. Yay! Perhaps a budding Minifee romance! Love Danica, she's beautiful with her little elf ears peeking through her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't know that my stories can rival yours, but I'll try. I love the Siean sculpt--I have her in two sizes. Seeing yours makes me need an F60, too. :) Danica is wearing a longer wig now and Heath is wearing the red one. I don't know--I may have to give the red back to Danica. It does suit her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh snap! Brewing love is in the air!

    ReplyDelete