Sunday, May 26, 2013

New Guy in Town Spells Trouble


That sure is a pretty dress you're wearing, Jillian.
Thank you, Shane.  I wore it especially for you.


What are you looking at?  Oh, who's that?
New guy.  I forget his name.  Anthony.  Anders.  Something like that.
Does that mean you won't introduce us?


Why do you want an introduction?
Because you seem to know him.  And he's looking this way.


Hi, my name is Jillian.
Andrew.  I'm pleased to meet you.


Are you new in town?
Yes.  Yes, I am.  I've met a few of the guys, but no one quite like you.  


(She's beautiful.  I could stare into her eyes for hours.  Days, even.)


(He seems very sweet.  If only Shane weren't so insanely jealous.  I'd like to be Andrew's friend.)


Listen up, new guy.  Keep your hands off my girl.  Jillian is mine.
Hey, there's nothing going on.  We introduced ourselves, that's all.


And that's all it will ever be, unless you want a heap of trouble.  You get what I'm saying?


Loud and clear.  I don't want any trouble.


(Who does he think he is, ordering me away?  I'll make friends with anyone I choose.  Just see if I don't.)





4 comments:

  1. I thought Anders/Anthony/whatever :p was on the auction block? Watch out, Andrew! Shane clearly has a bad temper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think all Andrew needs is a new, shorter wig. I've seen a couple that might do. With the right hair, he might settle in just fine. He is a cutie, after all.

      Delete
  2. OOh, trouble could be brewing! And Yay! You've branched into dialogue. I'm so excited to see more of them and get to know them as characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't know how far I'll be able to take it. I have no props for dolls this size and the bare stage gets pretty old after a while. Actually, I do have one prop: a gun. It came with Shane's fullset. He was dressed as a Sheriff from the Old West. That's why he has a finger that's almost pointing. It's his trigger finger.

      Delete