Sunday, April 7, 2013

Bride's Lingerie for Iplehouse nYID

Tonight's extra post is in response to a picture request from a fellow member of Den of Angels

Photobucket hasn't let me upload any photos since yesterday.  I even signed up to join Flickr, thinking I would post them there instead, only to have the same thing happen.  Flickr at least tells me that there is a known issue with AVG anti-virus software, which is the software I use.  Why it hasn't been a problem before now I don't know, except that there was a Windows upgrade a couple of nights ago.  When in doubt, blame Windows.

Anyway, Christina in FL wanted to see Iple's Bride's Lingerie on both an Iplehouse nYID girl and a Fairyland Feeple65.  I happen to have dolls in both sizes, as well as the lingerie set, and was curious to see the difference in fit myself.

First, the set on nYID Audrey.  Christina was especially interested in the back, which, as you can see, closes with a zipper (and a big clunky metal zipper pull).  As with much of the clothing Iplehouse sells, the fabric is super stretchy.  No doubt this is to accommodate the various bust sizes Iplehouse makes available in each doll.  As I recall, I ordered Audrey with the medium bust.



Next, the set on Feeple65 Siean.  Siean is a larger girl, but not much.  She is closer in size to Iple's SID.  Because of the stretch in the fabric, the back is a very nice fit.  Unfortunately, the same cannot be said of the front.



Siean is a large-busted girl.  Though she appears to be falling out of the corset in front, bear in mind that I made no effort to see how much more I could tighten the ribbon.  I didn't photograph Audrey from the front; however, she looked positively demure by comparison.



Interestingly, the bikini panty was harder to get over Audrey's hips than Siean's.  I didn't try the stockings on Siean, but there is no reason to suppose they won't fit.

So, Christina, I hope this helps.



9 comments:

  1. It amazes me the details that you put into making their clothes. That's so impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much as I wish I could take credit for this lingerie set, it's from Iplehouse. Believe me, if I attempted a corset like this, it wouldn't fit anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Balljointedwoman are you by anychance selling your Iplehouse Elemental Guardian Mari? Shes lovely a delight to see or have for that matter. But seriously are you selling her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to disappoint you, Angelica, but Mari is already sold. I just was unable to bond with her. I am considering getting SID Aria on an nYID body. She resembles Mari but looks happier.

      Delete
  4. Haha we have the same taste it seems. Currently Waiting for mines it states preparing to deliver, I wish I knew how long that meant...lol. What of Lahela do you have her I'm new to iplehouse and I'm sooooooo addicted to their dolls I can't get enough..haha

    Btw you know of anyone that sales Mari Or Lahela because it just torture waiting for 60 days....lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Lahela in normal skin. I may sell her, because EID is too large for me to handle.

    I have a JID Benny on order. The status has been "preparing to deliver" for 30 working days now. Basic dolls usually don't take as long to arrive as limiteds, and Benny is basic. I am getting impatient.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I see your Lahela and yeah the EID's are kind of big it's almost impossible to locate doll furniture and space for them. Is there any way you have pictures of your Lahela. My email is camilllemsn@aol.com btw. I wished I located you before you sold Mira. The post that brought me to you spoke on how you finally paid Mira off just before your Auto issues...lol. But I understand when your not feeling a doll, it happen with all my tonners once I found iplehouse website....lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angelica, I tried to email you but the delivery failed. Is your address spelled correctly?

      Delete
  7. It's horrid how much time we must wait for these dolls to arrive I bet they are already prepared and just wants us to wait for no good reason....lol. I haven't started on collecting the guys yet i'm mostly into the girls after I have a few girls in my collection then I will maybe try for rex...haha

    ReplyDelete