Saturday, December 15, 2012

Iple Love

I knew something was up the moment I added Jillian (aka Iplehouse nYID Audrey) to the shelf where I keep my larger Iplehouse dolls.  The air became electric.  Sparks flew.  Poor Shane, who had been standing there suffering from unrequited love ever since Carleen got an SID body and declared herself Jamie's girl, suddenly had a gleam in his eye.  It wasn't for Soo.  It wasn't for Beatrice.  Jillian -- now there's another story.  Jillian looked in his direction and decided she liked what she saw.  The next thing I knew they were standing together, with his hands on her waist.

Shane, Jillian and Beatrice went to last week's doll meet-up.  Their body language said it all.  Shane and Jillian together.  Beatrice alone.  Even in the same photo.  So today, with the sun shining through the windows, I gave them some time alone together to see what would develop.













For now, Shane and Jillian are quite the item.  It will be interesting to see what happens when I introduce another girl into their midst.  I made my last layaway payment on SID Mari this past week.  I figure she will ship within a month.  Will she break up any existing pairs?  Or demand her own male friend?  Time will tell.

2 comments:

  1. They make a beautiful couple. I have a feeling that they would fight over hair products though...

    ReplyDelete