Monday, May 7, 2012

All Moved In -- Sort of

Resin Corner has officially moved.  I wish I could show a photo of my new craft room, but for now it consists of floor-to-ceiling boxes.  I'm a little afraid to go down there, in case all those boxes fall on top of me and I'm never seen again! 

My workplace has also moved.  Instead of going to work to rest up after unpacking boxes, I had more boxes to unpack before I could even sit down to my computer.  I'm tired and I have developed a cold.  Little wonder.

Because I haven't had a chance to take new photos, for now I thought I would share a few favorites:

Elfdoll Hazy


KazeKidz Layla Fair Elf


Iplehouse SID Claude


Iplehouse YID Harin

1 comment:

  1. I can see why you like these photos. I'm so glad the mov(ing) part is over and you will be able to settle in now. We all look forward to new pictures from the new house.

    ReplyDelete