Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Count and the Goddess (Iplehouse Shane and Lahela)

Shane and Carleen (Lahela) have new outfits, so I thought I would set up a photo shoot and see what developed.

Shane's outfit is from Iplehouse.  It consists of black pants, boots, a white ruffled shirt, and a Dracula-esque cloak.  I completed his look with a new white wig. 

Carleen's dress was a lucky find on eBay.  I hadn't been there for a look in ages.  I searched the term Iplehouse and came across a gorgeous dress called a "Goddess Gown" by Karen Jordan of Canada.  The bidding period had less than an hour left and--amazingly--there were no bids.  What else could I do?  I bid, of course, then anxiously watched the clock run out.  Mine!  Canada Post being Canada Post (i.e., slow), I thought I would have a good long wait for the package to arrive so I was pleasantly surprised when it showed up quickly.  Carleen loves it.  I made her a tiara from a piece of trim in metallic antique gold.  Black pumps, which you can't see because of the length of the dress, completed the outfit.

Here they are, and for once I am going to let the photos do the talking.















2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Missed you at the meetup this last weekend. I just dropped by to say that Shane and Lahela are looking fabulous and very regal.

    And the RealPukis in your previous posts are just adorable. Noodge, my Soso, makes me smile every time I see her grin!

    Now that Fairyland has made a Kaka and a Pupu, do you think they'll make a RealPuki Piipii? :p

    --ModernWizard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those outfits are perfect together. You are right, that is a gorgeous dress. PS. Ebay? Step away from the computer... :-)

    ReplyDelete