Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Merry Iple Christmas

Today the Iplehouse kids at Resin Corner gathered to celebrate the season.


Jamie and Evgeny took charge of decorating.  Where they found the "tree" is a mystery, unless they have been poking around in my basement. 


I usually display handmade ornaments on that stand.  I can see where the Paperclay heads might have spooked them.  The question is, what did they do with them? 


Thank goodness they didn't get their new tee shirts dirty.  Considering my usual difficulty matching stripes, I am rather proud of those shirts.  I do have fabrics in colors other than black, beige and white.  I just haven't gotten to them yet.


The girls showed up after the decorating was done.  Anastasia had the little ones in tow.  I know for a fact that sleigh came from the basement.  How did they get it up here without my seeing them?



Jamie modeled a winter hat belonging to Elfdoll Soah. 


Yuri showed off the sled he borrowed from LittleFee Ante.


And everyone joined together to say, "Have yourself a merry Iple Christmas...!"


1 comment:

  1. Great photos! I love the winter hat or as we call it down South, the "tobaggan". :-)

    ReplyDelete