Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Natalie is Here and the Computer is Down

Oasis Doll Natalie has arrived and she is gorgeous!  I can't wait to share photos of her.  We have tried on every size 8-9 wig in the house and she doesn't look bad in any of them.

I had wondered if the clothing I had made for my two Elfdolls would fit her.  It turns out she is larger than Hazy, in the bust if nowhere else.  We'll have to try on every outfit to see if any of them fit.  Sooah's clothes appear to be a little loose.  But the Soom shoes I bought fit her perfectly!

I will go on about her at length later because the computer at Resin Corner is down with a bug.  If I can get a repairman out to the house in all this snow, I'll be back sooner rather than later.  Right now I am blogging from the office on my lunch hour and don't have access to any of my photos.

More later!

1 comment:

  1. Another doll, I can't wait to see her. clocklady

    ReplyDelete